RUN BKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Flames we trust!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE-Apply Mirra assassin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuxiilu

Shuxiilu

RE-Apply Mirra assassin Empty
PostSubject: RE-Apply Mirra assassin   RE-Apply Mirra assassin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi guys,finally i have time to play again,so i come back to IA.
I hope there is still a place in the legion.
When i left BKK you told me to just PM to rejoin,but,i prefer follow the common steps,so i just copy and past my old apply,editing the changes Very Happy .

-How old are you - 27

-Where are you from? Timezone? Italy +1GTM

-Whats your class / IGN? Assassin - Mirra

-What is your current gear / stigmas?
Elite archon Centurion's set ;Divine coliseum champion's hat ;flarestorm dagg+13;DDG sword+13;lannok sword+14

I have both greater stigma trees,i started to pvp with signet silence and MB set,sometime i use Quickening doom build,actually i'm using an hibrid build,to make some PvP test.

-What are your stats [not what manastones you have sockeled]?
(physical class: hp | attack | crit | accuracy | mres)
9325 hp ;568 attack;481 crit;2113 accuracy;1431 mres

-What is your ping? 60-120(old ping) ,after DDoS i have 300/500 depends from the zones,so a very bad ping for a sin,i know Sad .

-Why should we take you? I would be a loyal,serius,responsible and proud member of RUN BKK,as usual Very Happy.

-Tell us something about you: My previus legion was Run BKK ,i left because of bad ping that was giving me frustration,and i was also busy in real life.
I have no alternative chars,i play only Mirra.

-How long have you been playing? 8 months.

-How many elyos kills do you have? 700 kills

-How many hours a day do u play? 2-3 hours

-Will you come to sieges and other events when you are asked? You don't even have to ask,YES i will.

-Will you use Team Speak 3? My english skill is not enough to understand the speaked english,but if necessary,i can try.

Thank you for your consideration,Mirra.

EDIT: today 18 march,i just changed my ING name from Mirra --to--> Shuxiilu (reason is my char was female,do too noise when attack,and i have still old donation points to consume,so i done change name+change sex Razz ) ,i try to pm you in game,but i'm not able to find anyone online from yesterday :S

Last edited by mirra1 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarai101

Zarai101

PostSubject: Re: RE-Apply Mirra assassin   RE-Apply Mirra assassin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 pm

sure just pm for invite mate
Back to top Go down
chopdead

chopdead

PostSubject: Re: RE-Apply Mirra assassin   RE-Apply Mirra assassin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

+++++++++++++++
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: RE-Apply Mirra assassin   RE-Apply Mirra assassin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 pm

sorry bro, i was AFK when i saw your whisper. and when i came back u were off. just whisper again for invite ayt? see you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE-Apply Mirra assassin   RE-Apply Mirra assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE-Apply Mirra assassin
Page 1 of 1