RUN BKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Flames we trust!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-Apply Xanby / SIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanby

Xanby

Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Empty
PostSubject: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

How old are you?

Where are you from? Timezone?
(UTC+02:00) Bucharest/Romania

Whats your class / IGN?
Assassin/Xanby

What is your current gear / stigmas?
4/5 SW, Beshmundir Assassin Shoulderguards
Stormwing's Dagger+10 / Flarestorm's Dagger+10
Archon Tribunus's Leather Belt / Archon Tribunus's Ruby Ring x2 / Debilkarim's Corundum Earrings x2 / Archon Tribunus's Ruby Necklace
Quickening Doom I - stigma build

What are your stats [not what manastones you have sockeled]?
(magical class: hp | mboost | maccu | mres)
(physical class: hp | attack | crit | accuracy | mres)
9425 | 557 | 476 | 2.297 | 1.412

What is your ping?
90-200

Why should we take you?
I want to become better and i want to have good ppl by my side...but most of all want to do pvp with people who know what that means

Tell us something about you:
(Legion you have been in | Reason you have left/been kicked for | Your alternative chars | anything else?)
I was an centurion in INSANE, but i leftt because they dont do anything...same in ALPHA(there are all my fiends, but i want my main to be in a good legion)

How long have you been playing?
Over 1year and a half...but i delete my other char and i continnued with this sin.

How many elyos kills do you have?
648 ihave killed over 400 from my last apply ^^ hope is good

How many hours a day do u play?
At least 2-3 hours

Will you come to sieges and other events when you are asked?
Yes...I want to kick elly's ass and make them sorry that they are elly Razz
Back to top Go down
chopdead

chopdead

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 am

sorry dude still sw set is bad for join here

pvp gear req atm

try make 3/5 tvt parts and i give u one chance
Back to top Go down
Xanby

Xanby

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 am

Neeh i dont like TvT gear...i thinck TvT is for ppl who like to stay afk and make easy good gear...i better stay with sw...i worked hard for this set. And anyway i like the clasic E50 or ABG more then TvT.
And idk why u are not agree with my gear, i saw ppl in your legion with SW set and they are cool. All i want to say is i'm doing my best to get pvp ger but so far I cant find good ppl in any legion to do pvp or other stuff...thats why i applyed, i was thinking maybe i was having a chance to make my char better :/. Anyway ty for your time.
Back to top Go down
chopdead

chopdead

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am

ofc e50 is better then but sw dont have pvp def i rlly bad to pvp u can die fast vs 1 ppl with alot pvp attack
but if u dont want go bt anymore and start full pvp ofc we can give some chance (this legion dont go stance maybe for enchanted)

anyway + for trial GL with the others deputy
Back to top Go down
Xanby

Xanby

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 am

Yeah SW set is weak for pvp, I know this...but even if some of them kill me i still have the balls to face em again, and i guess this is what Asmodians need.
Back to top Go down
Xanby

Xanby

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 am

UPDATE: I just bought Elite Archon Tribunus's Shoulderguards Very Happy it's a start
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 am

+ for trial
Back to top Go down
Scheherazade

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 am

Sorry to butt in but I can't help it. I'm at work right now and not much to do ATM...
Xanby wrote:
And idk why u are not agree with my gear, i saw ppl in your legion with SW set and they are cool.

We wear our SW when we PVE Very Happy.
====================================================================
A little tip, don't use your plats for ABG armor... use them for ABG accessories.
Back to top Go down
Nescafe

Nescafe

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:05 pm

come with us pvp and get ur full 50e Razz

+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Apply Xanby / SIN   Re-Apply Xanby / SIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Apply Xanby / SIN
Page 1 of 1